Re: Heler and the Water Tribe

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:59:32 +0200 (MEST)

Julian :

> > I also have this scatologic Eurmali explanation about Eurmal
> > teaching Heler how to pass water :(

> Why are you so certain it wasn't the other way 'round ? :-p

Despite your tendency to make Heler the Source of Everything, I _know_ in this case it is Eurmal, because he told me so last night.

(what sort of ritual speech or test must a Helerite and an Eurmali have when they gahter ?)

Me :
> > >Does that mean it can rain blue, golden or black water ?
>

> Peter Metcalfe:
> >If so, avoid standing in the golden showers.

(that from the guy who invented the shit golem in Thieve's Arm)

Peter Larsen :
> Hey, standing in Heler's golden showers is a religious duty,
> at least for some, plus it's tingly, heals those rashes, and makes
> your hair smell great (at least to Helerites)....

I was referring to Yuhurol, the Golden Ram in the Heler write-up in ST. And indeed he is the Cleansing Rain, the Healing Rain... (pause for thought)

I have too much respect for Julian to think he intended it this way. No, don't insist Julian, I know you didn't :)
What religious duties Yuhuroli may have, I don't know, but it may involve lot of beer...

Philippe