Re: Re: Saltwater

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_...>
Date: 20 Aug 2002 22:00:25 +0200

tis 2002-08-20 klockan 17.08 skrev Philippe Sigaud:
> [seas are salty and blue because of Water Gods tears and blood]

Ah, I heard another story.
This is what a fisherwoman in Esrolia told me, but I'm not sure everyone believes it there.

Long ago when it was dark everywhere and most of the Godesses slept, chaos came slithering and jumping, crawling and running to the great Spike which stood in the center of the world. Now, the spike couldn't bear the touch of chaos on it's sides and with an BANG that could be heard everywhere it flew apart. Where that great mountain had reached for the sky and beyond, there was left the biggest hole you could imagine. And it reached all the way down into the darkest underworld, even further than the Uz live. When everyone that was still awake saw it they cried out in fear but only Magasta, the lord of the oceans did something about it. He called his children and their children and they all came rushing back to him to help him fill the hole. And everytime they pass through the hole, the blood from the wounded Earth mixes with them, and that is why the seas are salty

Cheers,

        Bo