Re: Re: Heler and the Water Tribe

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:24:33 -0700

> Now, what about the persistantly curious Lhankhor Mhy Acolyte who
> puts the boat into very shallow water so that it is aground, then
> slowly adds water - at what depth does the waterpower take over from
> the earth? :-)

At the point where, coincidently in the "real world", the depth of the water exceeds the draft of the boat. That is when Water beats Earth. It depends on the boat. And on the Season, the phase of the moon, how meticulous the acolyte is, any Earth or Water worshippers in the neighborhood who are acting for or against floating the boat, and, I'm sure, many other factors that I haven't foreseen.

RR