Re: Another Elmal question

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:48:03 GMT

Julian Lord

>>>Still not swallowing ; ever been on a high mountain top in mid summer ?

Me>> Yes. Point being? I said light was more noticable than heat, not
>>that heat was non-existant.

>Well I certainly haven't found that light is more noticeable than heat on
>high mountain tops, except when skiing.

You ski in the summer? Rather than bicker pointlessly about personal experiences with mountaintops, I don't see why the Orlanthi should not worship Elmal for his Light. Relying on the sun for heat is extremely foolish where the Orlanthi live.

>This is the same Sun that shines in the valleys.
>If Elmal is the mountain top Sun, who is the valley bottom Sun of
>native Orlanthi mythology ?

Still bloody cold in the valleys.

>PS I can't remember who won the following bun fight :
> Did Elmal ever have any Sun Dome temples ?

I don't recall any bunfights about this but AFAIK he doesn't.

--Peter Metcalfe