Re: Shrines and Temples

From: bass_jonuk <jonsmithers_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:05:18 -0000

Well my best guess here is that this is the safest place to enter the myth - and if you try it another way then it is pretty damned likely you'll fail(or even die). As a result only the realy powerful try it from anywhere else - your average initiate/devotee would always use the appropriate site. (I guess the stuff in the Narrators Book about bonuses for certain sites comes in.)

And I thought that all Heortling Orlanthi travel to the God Plane
> started with a flight to Kero Fin - therefore, everyone starts from
> the same place...

I'm not so sure about that - I have a feeling this might be a reflection of the 1 in 8 version of ALL thing in Storm Tribe. I'm sure Elmali, Humakti and co might have a different route.

OK - now I'm beginning to scare myself!!!! It almost sounds like I know what I'm talking about - though I'm sure someone will dissuade me from that point of view soon enough.

Jon