Re: The Glorantha Digest searchable archives

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:16:09 -0000

Very Good News at least for me.

And Brian's Library should return, that is more better.

BTW, I was perfectly indulged in the painting of Tintoretto, more than his teachers, Titianno and Michelangelo (though he might have insisted he is a sculpturor, not painter.)

How about the Gloranthan Artists? (Yes, but Simon is not Lunar Artist. IMHO, beauty is the another factor of the potency of Magic in Glorantha.)

As you can count Harrek as a one of Bloodpainter Artists. (Like Paiting of tragic Queen Kallyr, etc...)

Sorry for slightly? off topic.

TI from Accademia, Venezia

P.S I'll keep Paris for another chance, Vingo.