'The Thieves' Arm' reviewed on RPG.net

From: theunspokenword <mark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:26:05 -0000

Comrades!

RPGnet has just posted a review of 'The Thieves' Arm' by Stefan Drawert (_at_ http://www.rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_6924.html). Simon and I are delighted, obviously, because it's such a judicious and balanced assessment (in other words, as I'm sure you'd gather, very positive). If you are still unlucky or benighted enough not to own TA, go, read and review and find out why you should!

But I'd also like to encourage people to comment on the topics forum at the end of the review. We still get surprisingly little feedback. On the whole, we presume that a lot of you like our books, as enough of you buy them to finance the next one, but we'd still like to get a feeling of what you like and even (I suppose) what you don't.

All the best

Mark

Mark Galeotti