Tarsh Temple of the Reaching Moon + Bagnot

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:36:41 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2002-08-24-1035.

Hi All,
I was reading in 'King of Sartar' that the Tarsh Temple of the Reaching Moon's construction began in 1496 but the foundations were destroyed in 1538 by the Earthquake priestesses.
When was the Tarsh TOTRM finally constructed and activated? Was it done before the battle of Grizzly Peak in 1582? If it was built before the battle was it a major factor in the defeat of the Exiles with the extension of the Glowline? And what was Bagnot like before the Lunars sacked it? Would it be a similar layout and structure to Sartarite cities? With old style City-rings with the local tribes as members? Would have Arim's Necklace been the extent of the influence of the Exiles in Bagnot, the last/first line of defence as it were? I am curious as I am running a game prior and during those times and places and would like to eventually run the Battle of Grizzly Peak and the retreat of the Exiles to Kero Fin and Alda Chur. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.
darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

"In conversation, if you say you have a black cat Darran will have a blacker one!"