Re: Plea for information : Locaem

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:25:59 -0400

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> Dave Bailey:
>
> >5) Land includes Famegrave (pop 400) and Wilm's Kirk (pop 1,800) with a
> >small library.
>
> Wilmskirk strictly isn't Locaem land but confederation.

Yes. What are the other two tribes in the org? Sylangi (sp) and...Sambari? I can't find my maps. What are the other two tribes?

> >The Pegasus Plateau is on Locaem lands, does Pegasi exist there still? ( or
> >even at all?) If so stats?
>
> The only winged horse that I know was bred recently by the CharUn.
> I assume that the plateau has similar historic connections with
> the Grazers (ie the place where their horses could get wings)...
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Or it could be the place Hippoi lost hers? I have a mental image of horses falling to earth like bags of wet cement...

But frankly, it the narrator wanted to to put an elusive pegasi or some flying spirit horse there, I'd think it would be interesting. In our own game, there's rumors of flying horses about that plateu and that the place is haunted by hungry fire spirits. Or so they say.

Jeff