Baron Sanuel

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:37:17 -0000

I'm back to Japan.

BTW, who is Baron Sanuel?

AFAIK, Sanuel was once a trader prince of Wenelia and came to Volsaxar. Recently he is under the command of Lunars and takes control of trade route that once was the battle ground between High King Tarkalor and Kitori.

I don't remember precisely....some one says in this list that he is linked to Wintertop of Exiles, other said (IIRC) that he was from Knight Fort between Prax Borderland and Heortland.

Recently, Volsaxar was occupied by Lunars except of Whitewall area. (Please don't spoil me by the information of "OiD!" I don't read it yet....)

It seems that Four Earls of Heortland holds their offices in each of cities of their land?

Like:
Volsaxar (Volsaxi): Smithstone (except Whitewall rebels)

Karhend (Jondaling): Jansholm

Gardufar (Hurlant): Durengard

Esvular (Esvularing): Mt. Passant

Is it right, Peter?