wealth

From: Folker Naumann <foggy1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:17:40 +0200

Last time we played 'Flying Trollkin', which was very nice (especially the 'brontosaur cave'). At this session we stuck, when thinking about paying the ransom (surely we won't), but how do you translate 10.000 Lunars into wealth points. Let me say, that we like the wealth system in all cases of trading and bargaining. We don't need some sort of formula, but some guideline handling this money/wealth problem. I think it sounds better to say: "In the chest are 100 lunars" than "In the chest is money worth 3 wealt points".

thanx

Folker