RE: Locaem

From: Hughes, John (NAT) <"Hughes,>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:45:49 +1100

> What are the other two tribes in the org? Sylangi (sp)
> and...Sambari? I can't find my maps. What are the other two tribes?

In 1621 we have the following Wilmskirk tribes and populations

The Wilmskirk Confederation:

Balmyr	9,500
Kultain 	0
Locaem	8,500
Sambari	8,000

After the Volsaxiland invasion in 1619 the Lunar authorities broke up the Kultain tribe and distributed its clans to neighbouring Sartarite and Volsaxi tribes. The majority of clans went to the Sylangi tribe of the Volsaxi. The Sambari have recently suffered because of the result of a bloody Firebull clan rebellion.

Cheers

John