Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked ?

From: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:36:58 -0000

> Another question comes here: Is the Uroxi sense sure ?

I have another one ;-)

The uroxi sense, would detect a chaotic act? That's a bit problematic for me, because chaotic acts depend of different cultures.

For example, a uroxi that comes from a heortling clan sees a human sacrifice to Hon-Eel. The heortlings believe that human sacrifice is a chaotic act except in very strict and special circunstances with the rites of Ana Gor. I suppose that most uroxi don't know this circunstances and I'm not sure if they are 'heortlings' at all, but IMO they have some ideas about what chaotic acts are. I think the Hon-  rites are not chaotic for the Pelandans (if not, just put another divinity).

Regards,

Antonio