Re: Best of Tales of the Reaching Moon?

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:47:59 +1000

The 'Best of Tales 1-10' project has been superseded, first by plans for a 'Best of Tales - All of them' and more recently by rumours of a 'Forget a 'Best Of', Lets Give 'em Everything on CD!'

Rick Meints is yrrr man here. I haven't heard anything recently concerning the CD project, presumably it will loom on the horizon sometime after the release of Tales 20. Rick has been quite busy lately both as a Convulsions organiser and as editor for those beautiful Moon Design Publication classic reprints.

John