Re: Darksense at that!

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:10:06 +1200

Bo Ros�n writes:

> One thing that just occured to me, was the possibility of "pointing"
> with Darksense. Would it be possible to send a sound at a target and
> make sure it bounces off at a good angle in the direction of another
> troll? Effectively pointing at something.

Sound does not travel in a line but radiates out from its source. So it can't be directed at something like a laser pointer. I suppose one could use the sound to cause seomthing to vibrate but then even humans would notice this.

IMO the Uz darksense works best when it is dark and becomes hampered in the light.

 --Peter Metcalfe