Re: Re: Darksense at that!

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_...>
Date: 29 Aug 2002 09:59:45 +0200

tor 2002-08-29 klockan 09.03 skrev theunspokenword:

> In 'Uz' (p17) it mentions that uzuz (Mistress Race) can foul the
> darknsense of other uz using their own, so obviously it is
> *possible* to do this, but I can't believe it is the norm, if

No, I agree. Sounds like something you have to quest for.

But to return to the *intent* of my original question:

Has anyone come up with useful or amusing tricks for normal darksense in their games?

I'll have to persuade my Narrator to let me quest for some useful feats/spirits to enhance darksense...

Cheers,

        Bo