Re: Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:09:21 -0700

morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...> wrote:

> Putting together two threads, since Peter is so sure that kinstrife,
> desecration of holy sites, etc. etc. do happen reasonably often, if
> we then apply the MOB theory, that does imply that all the
> Heortling "principles" are largely BS.

You are most welcome to come to my church any Sunday. You will hear a lot about what the principles of human morality are--in our liturgy, our sermons, our holy writings.

You are then at liberty to examine me and my fellow parishioners, and see that, interestingly, we do not always perfectly live up to the teachings of our faith.

This doesn't mean our teachings are BS. It means that some of us, at times, find it difficult to putting the teachings into practice.

I think it's fair to say something similar is going on with the Heortlings...

--AMS