A barely related query

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 01:37:50 +1200

Nick:
> Incidentally, for doubting Thomases who never leave this
> list, Greg eloquently followed up and answered most of the
> outstanding points regarding this in today's Digest.

I do not consider myself to be a Doubting Thomas, but I could perhaps be dim... Where does one go to "get on" the aforementioned digest. I was quite enjoying the discussion and was miffed to see it go elsewhere.

My apologies in advance for despositing this in people's mail-boxes in the midst of all this interesting discussion.

--
John Machin
(trithemius_at_...)