Re: Meeting your God

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:45:33 -0000

This topic is probably better suited to the digest. The theme is present in Glorantha but perhaps it is best debated elsewhere.

> Apparently, non-trivial numbers of Heortlings doubt Orlanth, else
> there would be very little "proto-chaotic" acts like kinstrife and
> rape. I can understand them starting to believe the Lunars (the
> Lunars seem to be winning!) and causing kinstrife but I doubt if the
> Lunar attitude towards rape is very tolerant.

No. You are neglecting the reason most crimes happen in the 'real world' - crimes of passion. The Orlanthi are a passionate and violent people. These things happen. Just as much of as they happen today.

Jeff