Re: Humakt/Iron Man - A Hero Cult?

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:55:01 -0000

> His hero Cult would have two feats as I see it:
> 1. Combat Spirit
> 2. Fight for Truth - something along the lines of trial by combat,
> the winner proving the truth of his argument (in some way more
> profound that just "I defeated you so I am right")- though I'm not
> sure about this one.

The "Fight for Truth" sounds like good material for a secret rather than a feat. As a secret, even a hero-cult secret, it can have much more significant effects than a feat would have. Also, it seems to me that this is something that followers of the cult aspire too, not something that they'd start learning right off.

Just a thought, obviously set it up how it fits for your game.

-Bryan