Who is Diros?

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:31:33 -0000

In River of Cradles, I considered Diros is a sort of cultural hero as far as I read the some short explanations and between the lines in Zola Fel River cult. (His star was called Anaxial in DH. Kallyr will use it as a vehicle to hinder the ritual of ToRM.)

In King of Sartar, Diros was connected to Sofali as a people of Diroti in the Orlanthi Mythology section. So Helerans might not have needed Waertagi ships to go Pamaltela.

In KODP game, Orlanth and his LBQ companions surely crossed the West Sea over the back of Great Turtle.

They are destroyed by Sea Birds...(KODP) So we must rely our own ships in modern Glorantha.

 I know if Kallyr rode over a Turtle to attack Reaching Moon Temple, it might diminish dynamism of her rebellion and her death commandos to attack Tatius.....(or Flying Turtle from Loral Island.....Go, Gamera.....)

I'm now very sleepy, please tolerate me if you find some silly thing in this post.

TI

P.S

Joerg Baumgartner:
Joerg, Efendi wrote much about ships with Japanese. I don't have enough time for translation and refering for the technical terms...I hope Efendi and Joerg reach something or at least Efendi can make some good explanation /technical term reference for the work before I can help them.

(I hope the God Issaries shows a sort of the Light of Communication for Joerg and Efendi.)

Efendi:
AFAIK=As far as I know
RW=Real World
POV=Point of View

See Nick Brooke's abbreviations, you can jump there from here through YAHOO e-group page: HW mailing List. Find it from "files" or "links"