RE: Re: Aldryami writers, anyone?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 05:10:53 +0100

Peter wrote:

>> I think the main problem is that we don't know how the aldryami
>> transmit their culture to the younger generations.

> Elder Secrets.

I'll expand on this (briefly), for the benefit of those who came in after the main feature started:

The RuneQuest 3 boxed supplement "Elder Secrets of Glorantha" included an "Elder Races" book, which had a "What My Elder Relative Told Me" page for the trolls, dwarfs and elves. It's available on the Issaries, Inc. site at this URL:

http://www.glorantha.com/library/dad/elf.html

BTW, anyone else got the "Cult Compendium" yet? I got mine last week, and it's fricking marvellous!

Cheers, Nick