Re: Re: Thunder rebels

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:34:38 -0700

> Just seconding the general euphoria about the release of the Sartar
> stuff _this year_ no less! I wonder if it'll tell us whatever
> happened to all those Rune Lords <mischievous grin>.

We're beating our little fingers to the bone to get these puppies out the door.

> BTW, I'm sure we're all wizened and haggard enough to have read this
> the first time round, but just in case there's anyone out there who
> wasn't even born when the following was published, pls indulge me:
>
> "THE SARTAR CAMPAIGN
> Maps, personalities, histories, local cults and other material about
> the storm Kingdom of Sartar. Includes tribal specifics, extensive
> Road Encounters section, and a full explanation of the Orlanth cult.
> Based on the campaign led by Greg Stafford."
> --- from Appendix 0, RuneQuest 2nd Edition, 1980 printing.

Hm, let's see,
_Hero Wars, the History of the World of Runequest_ is basically _Glorantha, Intro to the Hero Wars_, so WF6's prediction is finally true (Feb '79). _HeroQuest - Adventures beyond the Mundane_ was first rumored in WF 10 (Fall '80), and is basically _Hero Wars_.

So we're just plowing through the backlog :-)

Roderick