Re: Aldryami writers, anyone?

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:09:11 EDT

Hello Friends

Gian Gero asked:
> Let me see if IIRC the main canonical sources on Aldryami:
>
> Elder Secrets
> Gods of Glorantha (what the Driad told me or something similar)
> Dorastor Land of Doom (beware: nasty Aldryami!)
> Anaxial's Rooster... (sorry) ...Roster and the various RQ3 bestiaries
> Scattered notes on Pavis Aldryami
> Introduction to Glorantha for HW

Genertela Crucible of he Hero Wars for RQ3>
> others?

Legends of Westwood by Shannon Applecline in Tradetalk # 7 Legends of Pavis by Shannon Applecline in Tradetalk # 8 Legends of Genert by Shannon Applecline in Tradetalk # 9 Legends of the Arstola by Shannon Applecline in Tradetalk # 10 Legends of Tarinwood by Shannon Applecline in Tradetalk # 11 (upcoming)

Cheers

André