RE: Gloranthan Scenes be Drawn by O. K. M.

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:43:25 -0400

Roderick said :

>> > Duckland
>> >
>> > http://folklore.srvf.org/runequest/
>> >
>> > are delightful.
>>
>> Some of the illustrations are very nice. (Though I am somewhat disturbed
by
>> the guy in the pink teddy bear suit smoking a cigarette)
>
>Oh, I don't know, I just thought he was a Amusement-park employee taking a
>break. What, there's some *other* reason to wear a pink Teddy-Bear costume?

Forgot the smilie, it WAS just a joke. I hadn't made the cigarette connection YET. To paraphrase Homer "I woke up in a cave reeking of panda love."

>I'm not a big fan of the anime head style, so most of the humans didn't do
>much for me, but I liked the trolls - nice and scary-looking, and the ducks
>are just plain fun :-)

At least no one looks like Sailor Moon:-) (Remembered the smilie that time).

My favorite is http://folklore.srvf.org/runequest/bsun.jpg

Oliver

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor