RE: Gloranthan Scenes be Drawn by O. K. M.

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:57:45 -0400

Sorry wrong Homer. Homer Simpson in the Homer vs. Dignity episode where he puts on a panda suit to trick the Springfield Zoo people. He makes "friends" with their real "bull panda".

Now if you want the Homer and Homer you need Tales from the Public Domain where Homer plays Odysseus and crossing the River Styx becomes truly horrible.

Sorry about the extremely OT e-mail.

Oliver