RE: Re: Thunder rebels

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:06:42 -0500

|From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson [mailto:rjremr_at_...]
|
|> |"Sarah Newton"
|>
|> Hmmph. Newbies. I wish I still had my copy of 1st edition RQ.
|>
|> Guy
|
|It didn't mention any upcoming products, just current ones.

I know; I was just trying to brag on how long I'd been playing. I got it in 1979 and ran a campaign that fall, when I was going to school in Rome (my college has a campus there). Many of the players had not ever played RPGs before, and this was before D&D became well known to the public. My favorite session was running Snakepipe Hollow while crossing from Italy to Greece by boat; 11 hours straight, and we only broke for meals and to watch Odysseus' home island of Ithaka go past.

Guy Hoyle