RE: How Orlanth Fumbled his Roll

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:23:28 -0400

Andrew:

>Also from the original:
>
>"On the Divine Intervention roll, one of the dice fell off the table and
>the GM's cat started playing with it. Praise Issaries, we got it back
>before Scooter threw it into the litterbox or something. By the time the
>fight was over, we all needed more pizza."

One of my friends used to play with people who had ferrets. Apparently they're much worse than cats when it comes to dice. As a player you could have "Keep dice from small pets 5W" to counteract their "Snatch dice and hide them somewhere hard to find 10W".

My five year old loves dice too but I try and keep them away from him:-)

Oliver