Re: Initiates vs Devotees

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 06:17:07 -0000

> Do more people play initiates or devotees (assuming you're running
> theistic culture)?
>
> Feel free to reply by e-mail.

Odayla Devotee, ex-Orlanth A (has a contented wife)
Odayla Devotee, Orlanth A Initiate (and no time for a wife)
Humakt Devotee, Orlanth A Initiate (and his wife complains)
Lankor Mhy Devotee (looking for a wife)
Vingan Devotee (wife? wife? maybe when I'm older) Vinkotling Devotee (who is very, very quiet about it)

Oh, and all of the group are initiates of the rather tiny and insignificant Sigmund Meldekbane cult. Banesigmund provides a Feat "Confound Spell." We've been having problems iwth godless sorcerers of late.

Yes, I am playing a little bit lose with time constraints but the folks who are really pressed for time have jobs that are very compatible with their cults or have cults with overlapping responsibilities duties.

I'm willing to make allowances -- besides the time-constraint rules changed and I was 2 months into a campaign.

> (Optional essay question: does your narrator do anything to portray
> the additional time and resource requirement of a devotee?)

Yes... =)

> David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_p...>

Hope this helps,

Jeff