Re: Digest Number 1012

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:48:10 +0100 (BST)

Jim Chapin :
>Personally, I'm more disturbed by the sudden absence
>of ransoms,

Hero Wars p.149 'Most Gloranthan societies recognize the value of hostages and ransom'

>and what seems to be the idea that the proper action
>after every battle is to go around cutting throats
>to prevent final actions. If my players did that
>(they don't) I would give them a "cruel" rating, as
>well as fixed hostility from whomever it was they
>were doing this to.

Again see Hero Wars p.149

It has not gone anywhere, still there, both sides of the debate presented.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)0207-337-6217 (W)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com