Biturian Varosh online

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:04:17 +0200

Oliver:

>  > And, by one of those strange mysteries of this world, just gone up at
>  > Issaries' website is http://issaries.com/library/bv8.html - though my
>  > memory was faulty on the details.
>
> It says updated on the site.  What does that mean, has it been changed
> somewhat?  Rewritten to better fit HQ?  Enquiring minds need to know!

Only the presentation is updated compared to the version previously available in the Library section, not the content. The de-RQification occurred earlier.

I'm sorry if my announcement of it caused unwarranted hopes of new content.

Morgan:

> "The Lunar Empire supported slavery. It fit well into their
> philosophical beliefs that all living beings are slaves..."
>
> BS. I know the Lunars have slaves, but definitely NOT due to their
> philosophy, which is "We are all one" and very anti-slavery. What's
> this crapola doing on the official Glorantha site?

Bear in mind that this written from someone's point of view and that someone is probably not a lunar (even if it isn't Biturian).

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.