Re: Visual Inspiration

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:01:28 +0100

James Frusetta wrote:
> I was chatting with a friend recently, and she asked if I could
> recommend a few good movies that gave a good "look and feel" for
> Glorantha. I could come up with a couple, but only a couple, and though
> it worth asking the list:
>
> If you were going to recommend a few movies, what would you recommend?

I would say the battle scenes from 'Highlander' are a good source for Orlanthi clan war and 'Braveheart' certainly covers the Orlanthi/Lunar occupation with the English being the dastardly enemies. Mel even has woad on his face during one battle.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

"Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason"