Subject: Re: Animist numbers

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:42:50 +0100

>>So why has
>>Asrelia chosen to disguise herself as Sedrosa the spirit, and mislead
>>her worshippers into Animistic worship?
>
>She hasn't. Put it this way - the Earth Witch is an aspect
>of Asrelia best contacted by animistic methods.
>
>--Peter Metcalfe

This makes sense when you consider that Asrelia has strong wealth, age etc. restrictions in some cultures. The Sartarite Earthwitch is (I suspect) more focussed on spiritual wealth than mundane wealth. Also shamanic traditions are helpful in dealing with spirit plane entities (as KoDP shows), so they might "kick more spirit butt" than theist Asrelia types.

Thom