Uz Families

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:54:26 -0000

A few people have mentioned Uz marriages and the family unit. MGV:

I imagine that if you're an Uz your family consists of:

Your Mum
Your sisters
Your brothers
Your Mum's family (her Mum, her sisters, her brothers, etc. recursively)

with fathers not playing too much part.

Also, I don't really see male Uzko as husbands, generally. They fertilise, maybe stay around a while for companionship, then move on or go back to soldiering or whatever other dangerous activity they do all day.

Further to my original mail, I suppose a male Uzko who had fathered only Uzko, rather than Enlo litters, would be regarded as a desirable "stud".

In any case thanks for all the replies; I've got the scenario hooks I came for. (For any of the North London Group who might be listening the working title is Birthing Partner.)

Cheers,

Jim