Re: theme music

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:42:09 -0400

Huun Huur Tu according my CDs. I'll second the recommendation. They had about 6 CDs when I saw them live about two months ago, and they claimed to be most proud of their 2 live CDs (Live 1 and Live 2). If I had any idea how to integrate music into my games without stopping the flow of the game, music like this would impel me try.

Thanks,
Andy