RE: Third Age Brightness of Yelm?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:05:15 -0400

Mikael :

>OK. I suspected as much, but didn't know if i had missed some central bit
>of info somewhere. Is it known why the lunars did support Monrogh's
>missionaries and not the existing remnants in Talastar and Balazar? Were
>the lunars perhaps ignorant about these peripheral relics? Perhaps they
>didn't care about Yelmalio until Monrogh showed up...

The Yemalio cult in Balazar isn't friendly to the Lunars so why would they support it? I don't believe Monrogh's bunch ever made it into Balazar and I think the cult there is quite different than it is elsewhere. But that's an old argument that hasn't been settled and probably won't be without an official publication on Balazar.

Oliver