Re: Problems with Book Poll

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:19:46 +0100

>I was wondering how
>the Kerofinela had shot so much ahead! (Really, hasn't Dragon Pass and
>Sartar had enough coverage?)

Maybe this is due to someone cheating (shame on you if you are!) but possibly the Dragon Pass gazetteer is actually more use to those of running games. I know I'd love to have a detailed, high quality map to show my players. Let alone the text - wonderful places written up by wonderful people.

Of course, I'm looking forward to the ILH as well, but I don't see it having as big an impact on my game, so I can wait a little longer for that.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson