Re: Third Age Brightness of Yelm?

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:13:20 -0000

> That is, of course, a blindingly obvious observation that answers my
> question. Thanks! And with that in mind, Talastar doesn't exactly
have
> amiable relations with the Empire either, do they?
>
> >I don't believe Monrogh's bunch ever made it into Balazar and I
> >think the cult there is quite different than it is elsewhere.
>
> I'm with Oliver in this one.

One problem is there is no distinct difference between the SDT under the Monrogh revival (Far Point, Vaantar and Prax?) and those without it in Official Material. Perhaps it needs Local Name like Khelmal or Tharkantus as Pelorian Ones. But it depends on Harald Smith's setting. We don't know well about it until UW: Imther or future materials might tell us something.

TI

P.S

BTW, comrades, we are losing! Please post for ILH. Certainly several people have posted repeatedly.