Re: Re: Storm Bull and Urox

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:26:32 -0700

> > Still no great gods are generated by (single)
> > celestial beings.
>
> Exceptions exist. Aether, who thought his sons (Dayzatar, Yelm and
> Lodril) into being. Dayzatar, who originated Ourania and Polaris
> without direct involvement of other deities. Yelm, who spawned
> Antirius, Bijiif and other parts when disintegrating. I don't remember
> how Ourania's handmaidens originated, but I think this was a similarly
> pure process.

Yeah, but you can't expect exalted Sun Gods to engage in Sex! That's for dirty-minded low-lifes like Lodril. The Gals are kept around the Solar Court to peel grapes and hold goblets of nectar, and weave things, not to tittilate the Emperor!

> That said, I don't see any normal Storm God bother to procreate
> without taking company.

It's more fun with a partner (Well, most gals - the Gor sisters can really cut your pleasure short Pun intended...).

RR