Re: Re: Another Cyclical Question

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:49:47 -0700

Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...> wrote:

> But, women in a high state of training or with low body fat often stop
> their cycles (I've heard this of both Olympic athletes, and female
> partisans in Yugoslavia during WW2). So IMG I allow any female
> players with female characters who wish, to say that their characters
> suffer no serious effects from their cycles. I've never had a male
> player with a female character even think of the issue.

Many of the female-warrior cults (at least in the Storm Tribe) seem to involve losing your connection with fertility (Vinga, Babs Gore). Perhaps devotees of those gods stop menstruating? It at least seems possible. (And possibly also female Humakti, at least those of the "Humakti don't get married" school.)