Re: Re: Problems with Book Poll

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:35:03 -0400

You could do a more limited version of this poll by making it a Yahoo groups list poll for one or both of these lists (HeroWars and hw-rules), which you can set up to list who voted for what and possibly limit each user to a single vote (I'm not fully informed on the capabilities here). I know that this limits the respondents to list members who bother to sign in and vote, but it would give you a more accurate count of that subset of your customers.

Thanks,
Andy