Re: Less of this pagan malarkey!

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:52:17 -0000

Roderick:

> >Malkionism: You know it makes sense.
>
> Sure, once you figure out which version of Malkion you're following:
Rokari,
> Hrestoli, Aeolian, Stygian, Perfecti...

Hah! Unlike those Heortlings, where every clan agrees on everything, I suppose! Or the monolithic never-changing Lunars. But, yes, we've had a few disagreements down the centuries, and that's why the site will be an ecumenical site, open to all branches of the true faith, revealing Malkionism in its true and diverse glory.

Just mostly Hrestoli and Syanoran first because, well, they're the ones I've done :-)

TI:

> Why Jonatela?

  1. Because I feel like it.
  2. Because it is a land of robber barons, dark forests, cunning gypsies and huge moustaches. Just the sort of place for player heroes to have fun, in other words.
--

Trotsky
Gamer & Skeptic