Re: Re: Less of this pagan malarkey!

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:21:33 +1000

I find this sort of incoherent 'political' commentary childish in the extreme, and completely out of place on a list such as ours. This is not the first example of such dribble from our American friend. Newsgroups like alt.hate or alt.moron might be a better place for such scribblings.

Just my 2c. With apologies to the rest of the list.

John