RE: Re: Home of the Bold

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:55:40 +0100

        Tim

> > Dear All,
> > Just on the off chance, is Home of the Bold still available
> and/or
> > does anybody know where I can get a copy?
>
> "Home of the Bold" itself (the 80+ player freeform from Convulsions
> 1) has never, to my knowledge been commercially released, although
> copies have been auctioned at subsequent Convulsions.
>
> The "Rough Guide to Boldhome" book was sold seperately by RMM, so
> it's possible that they and/or their assorted international
> distributors and/or Wizards Attic might still have some.
>
> Some in character reports of the original UK run and the US run have
> appeared in various Con-books, but I don't recall which ones - again
> RMM and/or Wizards Attic are the best places to look.

        Alas RGtB seems to be OOP as well, I've been keeping an eye out for it. What I was specifically after was the character write-up for Alfgar Goodspear, Chieftain of the Locaem, from Home of the Bold but if it's never been release....

        Cheers

        Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.