RE: Re: Orlanth and the Moon

From: Dano <doggydan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:26:17 +0100

I *think* your math is out by a few hundred years. I reckon that Yelm does return until the Sunstop, or at least the Illuminated Yelm, wasn't that what GRoY was hinting at? That the "Hollow Sun" took his place until Yelms' return, and that DH got involved in the God-making to bring back the True Light?

Maybe I'm barking...

Dan