Re: Re: Home of the Bold

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:58:07 +0100

Dave Bailey wrote:

> Alas RGtB seems to be OOP as well, I've been keeping an eye out for
> it. What I was specifically after was the character write-up for Alfgar
> Goodspear, Chieftain of the Locaem, from Home of the Bold but if it's
never
> been release....

Yes, I've been loking for the Harvar Ironfist one for a while now. Maybe there's a market niche for some entrepreneurial souls (RMM?) to do a quick'n'dirty publication of HotB? Or does whoever has moral/copyright fancy putting them on the web, like Nick Brooke's wonderful range of character sheets from Moonson?

Mark