Re: New Web Site

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 23:10:28 +0100

Jon wrote:

> I've just posted my own
> Glorantha/Hero Wars web site.
> It covers the Dundealos tribe c. 1616.

> http://members.madasafish.com/~jonsmithers/

For my ideas on their neighbours and 'future', you might want to look at my web site:

http://www.badamson.nildram.co.uk/Glorantha/community/Sambari/index.html
http://www.badamson.nildram.co.uk/Glorantha/community/Fire_Bull/Politics.html#Dundealos_Refugees
http://www.badamson.nildram.co.uk/Glorantha/person/Askminar_Dundealos.html

 > Who are our friends? We are part of the Wilmskirk (??) Confederation

I believe this is canonically incorrect. The Dundealos might have been part of the Swenstown confederation.

 > The Julgar and Metcafi clans of our own tribe raid us  > (and we raid them)

I always thought that raiding normally happened outside the tribe, because otherwise the tribe would fall apart from the conflict. In our game, a raid within the Sambari was part of an escalating feud that had terrible consequences.