Re: Re: Storm Village while Orlanth is Dead(TM)

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:38:06 -0700

montclaris <r.sapin_at_...> wrote:

> So there should be only one way to
> go the Other Side for any Orlanthi during this time : emulate him
> which means to die. Then you would really join him in the Underworld -
> Hope you know how to get out from there :)

But the question was, what happens if you're an Issaries worshipper (or Lhankhor Mhy, or Chalana Arroy) and go to the Godworld?

In normal times, you go to Issaries' Tent, and if you walk out of the tent, you're in the Storm Village. You can walk over to Orlanth's Hall and say hi to Orlanth.

While Orlanth is Dead Tee-Em, an Issaries worshipper can still go to the godworld. He goes into his temple. The god-talker does the rituals, and the temple becomes Issaries' Tent. The worshipper walks out of the Tent and finds... what? Presumably not the Chaos Age Storm Village, because Issaries wasn't in the village in the Chaos Age (he was in the underworld with Orlanth). So what *does* the woshipper see?

...but since I don't have the book, I can't really answer the question...