Re: Call for Submissions: MOON RITES

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:27:49 +1000

Gedday Bill

Sorry for my delay in replying. Things are finally back to normal here.

Your 'pony express' band seems perfect for Moon Rites. I'd love to see a full write-up.

Its out hope to have Moon Rites out to folk at the end of November, which means I'd need to see a draft in the next four weeks or so. If I can help in any way, or if you'd like feedback on your drafts from Lunar experts (I'm NOT one of them :)) just let me know.

I'll be posting a mini moon rites newsletter in the next few days, so everyone knows what others are working on.

Cheers

John