RE: Home of the Bold and its Rough Guide

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:58:28 +0100

	Rick/Nick,
		I wasn't aware that HotB was only every auctioned off and
whilst I was tempted initially to say "yes I interested in a full copy" I guess the price would have to be around £150 so as not to devalue the copies purchased at auction - also I guess a lot of the proceeds went to the con they were auctioned at but I suppose they could go to Issaries instead. Anyway the price 5w2 vs Interest 18 doesn't seem to be a goer but I was only interested really in the Alfgar Goodspear write-up since it's the "major" source of information currently available on the Locaem. BTW he hasn't appeared in any con de-briefs AFAIK. If it's a simple 5 mins cut/paste/e-mail then I'd appreciate a copy of that character otherwise don't worry I'll wait for the up and coming releases.

        As for Rough guide, I knew it's out of print and I been keeping my eyes open for a copy, it's the sort of thing which appears on the games shelves for no readily apparent reason, I guess the store owner happens to dig a little further into his stock room every so often......

        Regards

        Dave Bailey.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.